Dom quote

Dom quote

The Michelin Guide has consistently awarded more stars to Tokyo dining establishments than any other city in the world. I created this blog as my personal Tokyo restaurant guide, but I hope you will also enjoy reading it. If you have been to any of the same places feel free to leave some comments about your own experiences.



Search for location or cuisine

Google

Sunday, 23 December 2007

La Collezione, Ebisu リストランテ・ラ・コッレツィオーネ東京 恵比寿

La Collezione is an elegant Italian restaurant located not far from Yebisu Garden Place. We recently held my company's "bonenkai" end of year dinner there and I was impressed with the food and the service. All the dishes were fresh and competently prepared, but the highlight for me was halfway through the courses when a little contraption was brought over and the waiter "smoked" our scallops. A bit of unexpected theatre that added greatly to the dish! At the end of the meal they brought out a selection of grappa to top off a lovely experience and we left the restaurant warm and satisfied.

http://www.lacolle.jp/index.html
TEL 03-5768-9733

No comments: