Steak House Hama, Roppongi ステーキハウスハマ 六本木

It was with much excitement that I accepted the invitation to lunch by a friend to celebrate my birthday at Steak House Hama, Roppongi.

Wow, what a treat! The restaurant is just around the corner from my office and I've been walking past it for a couple of years now, wondering what lies behind the front door of that smart townhouse.

Well, I can report that lots of delicious food is the answer! Pure luxury. Please enjoy the visual feast as much as I enjoyed the actual one.

Very pretty arrangement of the garlic we were later to enjoy with our steak


This is foie gras with apple and a seaweedy sauce (interesting combination)

  

Shrimp


Preparing abalone


Delicious abalone


And the main event



Garlic rice to finish the savoury courses


And then a special birthday platter! 



http://www.gnavi.co.jp/hama/roppongi.htm
Tel: 03-3403-1717

Comments

Stu in Tokyo said…
I too have often wondered what lies behind the storefront there Dom, now I know, and yeah, that looks VERY good!

Stu

Popular Posts