Dom quote

Dom quote

The Michelin Guide has consistently awarded more stars to Tokyo dining establishments than any other city in the world. I created this blog as my personal Tokyo restaurant guide, but I hope you will also enjoy reading it. If you have been to any of the same places feel free to leave some comments about your own experiences.



Search for location or cuisine

Google

Sunday, 29 May 2016

Steak House Hama, Roppongi ステーキハウスハマ 六本木

It was with much excitement that I accepted the invitation to lunch by a friend to celebrate my birthday at Steak House Hama, Roppongi.

Wow, what a treat! The restaurant is just around the corner from my office and I've been walking past it for a couple of years now, wondering what lies behind the front door of that smart townhouse.

Well, I can report that lots of delicious food is the answer! Pure luxury. Please enjoy the visual feast as much as I enjoyed the actual one.

Very pretty arrangement of the garlic we were later to enjoy with our steak


This is foie gras with apple and a seaweedy sauce (interesting combination)

  

Shrimp


Preparing abalone


Delicious abalone


And the main event



Garlic rice to finish the savoury courses


And then a special birthday platter! 



http://www.gnavi.co.jp/hama/roppongi.htm
Tel: 03-3403-1717

1 comment:

Stu in Tokyo said...

I too have often wondered what lies behind the storefront there Dom, now I know, and yeah, that looks VERY good!

Stu