Cot, Nishi Azabu コット西麻布

I've found another great little French restaurant in central Tokyo. Cot in Nishi Azabu, just down from the Eneos near the crossing is a lovely French restaurant situated in a basement. What's good about the setting is that the floor plan is quite crooked which gives you plenty of privacy.

The food is excellent. On a recent visit, I was lucky enough to be taken here and we took the omakase menu, which allows you to sample various items that you can also order a la carte if you so choose.

Salmon, cream, apple and sakura leaf


Truffle pie (to die for)


Crab with flying fish roe


Foie gras and caramelised banana


Granita


Lobster and mac (my dining partner's, but I scored some)


Lamb pie


Coconut blanc manger


Earl grey creme brulee






http://www.my-partners.com/cot/
03-5775-7457

Comments

Popular Posts