Dom quote

Dom quote

The Michelin Guide has consistently awarded more stars to Tokyo dining establishments than any other city in the world. I created this blog as my personal Tokyo restaurant guide, but I hope you will also enjoy reading it. If you have been to any of the same places feel free to leave some comments about your own experiences.



Search for location or cuisine

Google

Saturday, 14 February 2015

Da Nino, Nogizaka リストランテ・ダ・ニーノ乃木坂

Da Nino is a pleasantly decorated Sicilian restaurant in Nogizaka, not too far from Midtown and about a 10 minute stroll from Aoyama 1-chome station. Chef Nino has been there to supervise proceedings every time I have visited over the years, and I have yet to have even an average meal. Just to make my point: anyone who knows me know I don't really like tomatoes raw, but the tomatoes here are something different. I actually look forward to them!

It's a little on the expensive side, but I have never resented in any way paying a bit more for this level of cooking. It's just as appropriate for a date, or a business lunch or dinner.









http://www.ristorante-da-nino.jp/home.html
Tel: 03-3401-9466

No comments: