The Apollo, Ginza アポロ銀座

The Apollo, located in the relatively new Tokyu Plaza in Ginza, is a trendy Greek restaurant concept that comes from, of all places, Sydney Australia.

You don't find a lot of Greek food in Tokyo, much less trendy Greek food from down under, so the novelty value was high for me as I tried it out one Sunday in late summer for lunch. But what about the food? Well, I have to say it was better than I expected and I had no complaints about the volume. It's a good place to fill up on lamb, if you are missing it, as their slow cooked version with yoghurt hits the spot. The honeycomb and rhubarb dessert was a lovely surprise too.

I'd definitely book (which you can do online) as it is still very popular with the ladies who lunch.













http://theapollo.jp/
Tel: 03-6264-5220

Comments

Popular Posts