Bistrot D'Artemis, Sendagaya ビストロ・ダルテミス 千駄ヶ谷

Bistrot D'Artemis is another one of those French-style bistros that, with its meticulous fit-out and waiters, really could be in France. All those lucky ladies who lunch don't need to travel half-way round the world, as France comes to them! It's located diagonally across the intersection from the GSK building in Sendagaya- not an area I've really thought much about for eating, but scratch the surface a bit and just look what turns up!

On the weekend for 2,500 yen you can get yourself a set lunch with includes and entree, main, dessert and coffee. I think given the high quality of the food this represents excellent value. For my entree I chose the salmon with cream which was fresh, light and delightful. My dining partner had the usual of terrine, which bores the pants off me - but was reported to be delicious. For the main I had chicken with mustard sauce and lentils which was very pleasant, but my dining partner went for the cassoulet. I saw lots of the cassoulet going out of the kitchen, so it appears to be a popular dish - and rightly so. It looked great and was reported to taste great also, but I'm not sure whether it's the type of dish I would eat in summer!

Dessert was a nougat ice cream with an espresso shot on the side. Like everything else this tasted great and had a great creamy, chewy consistency also. I also ordered a "vin mousseux" which was nice and dry and only 630 yen. This place offers food which is a definite cut above but also screams value for money. I'll be back for sure.




http://www.artemisjp.com/artemis-eng/sub6.html
Tel: 03-5770-7155

Comments

Popular Posts