Dom quote

Dom quote

The Michelin Guide has consistently awarded more stars to Tokyo dining establishments than any other city in the world. I created this blog as my personal Tokyo restaurant guide, but I hope you will also enjoy reading it. If you have been to any of the same places feel free to leave some comments about your own experiences.



Search for location or cuisine

Google

Thursday, 25 December 2014

La Tortue, Hiroo ラ・トルチュ広尾

La Tortue is a small French bistro-style situated in a street off the Hiroo shopping street, opposite the famous Il Buttero Italian restaurant. I sampled their cuisine recently on a cold December evening and I was happy I did!

My entrée of cabbage terrine with truffle was a really unique and healthy dish, and surprisingly tasty
 

These potato wedges were fried in duck fat, so deliciously cancelling out the health bonus from the terrine!





A relatively health conscious choice of salmon for my main


The cassoulet was too huge for my dining partner to manage, so I got plenty of scraps (yum!)


This kouign amman was amazing. Worth going just for that if you're into them


https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Tortue/293309690787863
Tel: 03-6459-3713

No comments: